Business Development and Account Management – Christchurch
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a passionate sales professional to join our Christchurch team. We are looking for someone who is self-confident, driven, insightful and proactively delivering to our clients’ needs. A challenger sales personality and true consultant.
- Achievement of financial targets and other KPIs
- Prospecting for new business- telephone & field based
- Preparing proposals to prospective and existing customers
- Having a strong understanding of Ricoh products and be able to demonstrate functions to prospective customers
- Develop trusted relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Identify opportunities to maximise revenue with existing customers through cross selling and up selling
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Sales experience and an ability to learn new technology quickly. Sales within IT field is advantageous
- A “hunter” instinct and are not afraid to create opportunities in a competitive environment
- Confident and persuasive- ability to influence decision makers at a senior level
- Strong business development as well as have excellent relationship management skills
- Energy and drive to succeed
- Articulate presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeric skills and computer literacy
- CRM software knowledge is advantageous
- Full clean drivers license
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding role apply now.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you associate with having an accessibility need and would like support with your job application you can contact our Head of HR on 09 368 6025 or email email@example.com.