Business Analyst – Digital Transformation
Ricoh is a global technology company that transforms the way people work. World leaders in providing our customers with a range of value-adding business services and solutions, we focus on constant innovation to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
Our Digital Transformation team take customers on a digital transformation journey, organizing, automating and streamlining business processes. Ricoh aims to be the best document solutions provider in NZ.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to work with our sales teams to identify new sales opportunities from existing and new customers This is a customer facing role where you will:
- Identify areas for improvement where Ricoh can add value to customers
- Document customers’ business requirements and technical requirements
- Provide input into pricing and solutions design
- Guide the project team on how the solution will deliver the customer’s requirements
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Ricoh’s solutions products, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Provide excellent business analyst assistance to all parties
- Consistent delivery of a competent, innovative and professional service
Our constant focus on innovation has been pinnacle to our success and you’ll need to be forward thinking and capable of providing analytical input to devise solutions for Ricoh’s customers. You’ll need:
- Strong business process analysis and design skills
- Experience working with imaging and workflow solutions
- Ability to influence, persuade and work with others to achieve goals and objectives
- Take a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong delivery focus
Ricoh is in the business of change. Winner of the Westpac 2017 Employer of the year award, Ricoh recognises our employees with excellent benefits such as; discounted health insurance, and dental care to name a few. Ricoh is a strong believer in the importance of work/life balance, supporting and encouraging our employees to get involved with the likes of the T42 race and Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge.
If you are passionate about technology and have experience at enterprise level in conjunction with the above, apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team