Joining our Auckland CBD Head Office, we are seeking a Billing Administrator to validate meter reading data, process and produce consolidated monthly invoicing. We’re looking for someone who sets high standards for themselves and thrives in a diverse role. You will be working both independently and closely with the team to process a high volume of work and working with numbers.
This position will be for 40 hours per week.
- Validate and review supplied meter readings to ensure customer readings are accurate
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve any invoice queries
- Manage the locations of customers devices and ensure addresses of machines are correct
- Investigate new and existing product disconnections via phone/email
- Prepare customised spreadsheets for consolidated invoices
- Drive change and contribute to process improvement
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Proven ability of email management
- Strong organisational skills and previous experience in self-management and meeting deadlines
- Prior experience in solving problems and the ability to think critically
- Numerical background preferred – Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
If you have any queries regarding this role please contact Phoebe Thodey – People & Culture Coordinator via email or on 09 368 6070